Meet the team
Here's a bit about who we are and what we believe.
Matthew is the CEO and founder of Flocknote. More importantly, he's a lover of God, his wife, his kids, his life, cookies, hot-buttered bread, snoozin' & awkward (as well as not awkward) silence. Matthew, his gorgeous wife Lauren and their three kids hang their hats in Texas.
Jeff is the CTO for Flocknote. He’s a former seminarian from St. Louis, MO who loves to create websites, videos, pictures and amazing apps. He also loves volleyball, Drupal, anything to do with computers and, most of all, being happily married to his beautiful wife Natalie.
Kaitlin is our Happiness Engineer. She gets excited about new media and loves to help organizations use technology to manage their communication. She enjoys the great outdoors and spending time with her loving husband, Joe. They call Pensacola, FL home.
Oscar is our Web Developer Extraordinaire. He, his wife Caitie & 1 yr-old Cinco live in the heart of Cowtown [Ft Worth, TX]. Aside from his unhealthy obsession w/ McDonalds, Oscar (and gang) love trying local restaurants, especially ones where the family dog, Marls, can join. He has a passion for creating unique, simple, enjoyable web experiences.
Uno is the Flocknote mascot. After a long and somewhat rocky run in the rodeo circuit, he found himself a bit lost. But he’s now been found (Luke 15:4-7). So we put him to work...well mostly he just eats hay, ambles around and tells jokes. But he keeps us focused.
We are also available for talks, workshops or other training regarding the use of communication and other new and social media tools. Contact Us.
- in simple and focused solutions that do just what you really need - and nothing you don’t.
- in great customer service. We work hard to provide fast and friendly customer service.
- that effective solutions are easy to use. You’ll pick up Flocknote in seconds or minutes — not hours, days or weeks. (Check out our help and resources pages if you need a little quick help!)
- in transparency. We have no hidden fees and all of our prices are published right on our site for everyone to see so you know exactly what you’re getting.
- in NO contracts. Contracts are for products customers don’t love. Our customers can cancel at any time, no questions asked. No setup/termination fees either.
- in praying for our customers. Our customers, after all, are doing some of the most important work on the planet.
- in God, by whose grace we do all things.