- All open positions have now been filled. Please check back in the future as we continue to grow!
New Media and Product Sales Specialist
We are currently looking for 3 new people who love the Church, love new media and who would love to mix the two by being a part of a new, growing, young project: Flocknote. The role calls for reaching out and talking to parishes and other organizations in the Church, helping them assess their needs and then showing them how Flocknote and other Lighthouse Catholic Media services can benefit them. The goal of the position is to help Christ's Church take some important steps forward in technology as it pertains to communications - all as a part of a great team of people who share the same passion as you. We provide full training but a familiarity with social media and basic sales skills is a plus.
- Reaching out to parishes and other organizations in the Church.
- Connecting personally with leaders in the Church and developing relationships.
- Understanding all of the various software and new media tools available to parishes and the Church.
- Knowing the best ways the Church can use Flocknote and other new media.
- Doing Flocknote demonstrations (in person or via webinar).
- Answering advanced questions about Flocknote and other services.
- Communicating to people how Flocknote can help them.
- Giving expert internal feedback to improve what we do.
- Being a contributing member of the team and helping to determine future developments, new features and the overall direction of the service.
- Basic understanding of new and social media.
- Familiarity with all of the various communications tools out there.
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills with the ability to use judgment and tact with customers.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette with very effective verbal and written skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, highly organized, able to multitask and work independently in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Comfortable on a computer and self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, professional, easy to get along with and enthusiastic.
- Sales experience is a plus.
The position offers competitive benefits and salary. It will be principally based in Sycamore, IL (near Chicago). However, depending on experience, relocation exceptions may apply. We'd like to fill these positions as soon as possible.